BAUMA - Finding where you need to get to Jan 2010
Shani Wallis, TunnelTalk
- The construction and mining equipment trade show that is the BAUMA extravaganza in Munich in April (Wk 16, 19-25 April) is going to be bigger and busier this year than ever according to the event organisers Messe München GmbH.
- All 555,000m2 of indoor and outdoor exhibition space at the New Munich Trade Fair Centre is said to be fully booked, with the only chance of booking exhibition space now via cancellations if any, and the number of visitors is expected to surpass the half million who passed through the gates for the last 2007 event. A total 3,002 exhibitors from 49 countries made up the event of 2007 and this too is to be increased this year with the mining equipment sector now fully integrated specifically into the previous construction equipment only showcase.
- So, from the giant earthmovers of the mining industry to the smallest of electronic components used in the monitoring of equipment performance, amid the forest of tower cranes, and among the aggregate crushes and roller compactors, how to find the exhibitors involved in the international tunnelling industry?
|Aker Solutions/Wirth||C3.209||Liebherr International||F8.803|
|Atlas Copco MCT GmbH||F10.1008||LOVAT, Inc.||C2.409|
|BASF Construction Chemicals Europe AG||C3.113||Maschinen- und Stahlbau||C3.315/512|
|Bekaert GmbH||C1.102||Minova International Ltd||C2.508|
|CBE GROUP||C3.306A||NFM TECHNOLOGIES||C3.118|
|Ceresola TLS AG||C2.504A||Palmieri S. P. A.||C3.111|
|CIFA S.p.A.||F9.905/1||Putzmeister Concrete Pumps GmbH||B6.100/400|
|Doka GmbH||F8.N811||ROBBINS GmbH||C2.401|
|DSI Dywidag-Systems International GmbH||A2.321||Rowa||C2.512|
|FiReP International AG||C3.513||Sandvik||F6.605/1|
|Häny AG||C2.415||Schauenburg Tunnel-Ventilation GmbH||C3.409|
|H & E Logistik GmbH||C3.315/512||SELI SPA||C3.110|
|HEINZMANN GmbH & Co. KG||A5.326||tacs gmbh, Germany||C2.416|
|Herrenknecht C4.596 to 600,||C3.315/512||TunnelTec GmbH, Germany||C3.521|
- To help find tunnelling and ground engineering exhibitors, TunnelTalk will provide a company locator - a plan of the fairground on which the location of tunnelling industry exhibitors can be highlighted, where each exhibitor can confirm their stand location, and explain what it is they will be bringing to the show for launch and display in
Amid tower cranes and roller compactors the tunnellers are there
- particular. To see how it will work, find the leading tunnelling industry exhibitors listed above on the exhibition showground map above and click in particular the BASF entry in the list to see how the added locator functions. Further functionality will be programmed next week to add information about the exhibitors' stand preview.
- We will work with you and all readers and visitors to make a three-year-cycle best of the 2010 BAUMA event.
- Standby for BAUMA - TunnelTalk, Jan 2010
Add your comment
- Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments. You share in the wider tunnelling community, so please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language professional.