COMPANY NEWS Sensor specialist offers extra warranty Aug 2012
Trolex News Release
- Trolex, supplier of gas detection and environmental monitoring systems, has extended its warranty period to two years, providing additional cover for all its equipment.
Trolex is expanding product warranty
- Specialising in toxic gas detectors, flammable gas detectors, gas detection and gas monitoring systems, machine condition monitoring, environmental control and gas recovery monitoring systems, Trolex has a long history of supplying the tunnelling industry.
- The UK-based company also offers a service contract on all its products that ensures customers speak directly to an engineer rather than a call centre over maintenance issues.
- A Trolex spokesman said: "This new extended warranty period continues our commitment to quality products and services. As our customers already count on the performance and reliability of our products, this warranty extension strengthens the value of their investment."
- The new warranty extension is valid on all products bought after 1 June (2012).
Detecting interest in the tunnelling sector - TunnelTalk, April 2012
Intelligent gas sensor improves safety - TunnelTalk, October 2011
Smart sensing in the face of adversity - TunnelTalk, May 2011
Add your comment
- Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments. You share in the wider tunnelling community, so please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language professional.