COMPANY NEWS Towill moves to new headquarters Oct 2011
Towill News Release
- Specialist surveying and mapping company Towill of the USA has combined its former San Francisco and Concord offices into one new location at 2300 Clayton Road, Suite 1200 in Concord, California.
New headquarters in Concord
- Towill has been in business since 1955 offering a range of geomatics services and technologies, including advanced surveying, photogrammetric mapping, LiDAR mapping, volumetrics, CADD, and GIS services.
- Contracts for tunnelling projects include the Arrowhead water tunnels for the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California performing tunnel surveys, training, and design and construction support and providing control and as-built surveys for construction manager Hatch Mott MacDonald; and the Lower Northwest Interceptor project in Sacramento, California where services for the construction management consultant Parsons Brinckerhoff and tunneling contractor Affholder, included as-built surveys in order to monitor the tunnel alignment.
- The company's history parallels that of the surveying and mapping industry and its innovative solutions on land, sea, and air have remained on the cutting edge of the latest developments.
- Final breakthrough for Arrowhead - TunnelTalk, August 2008
Add your comment
- Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments. You share in the wider tunnelling community, so please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language professional.