- In addition to the Feedback, there is any number of reasons why you might want to contact us directly. This is where you speak to us and we respond with direct answers to questions and confirmation of all correspondence.
- This is where, for example, you can report problems or faults using the site; request information about any special section or service offered on the site; send personal messages of support; or let us know what we could or should do to improve the experience on future build-out phases and expansion of services.
This is also where you can:
1. Fill out a Directory entry;
2. Add the logo to your company's Directory entry;
3. Send us suggestions for editorial content on TunnelTalk; Editorial@TunnelTalk.com
4. Submit ideas and raw video footage for new video programs and packages on TunnelCast;
5. Submit notices of:
a. invitations to tender for our Procurement page (Procurement@TunnelTalk.com)
b. job vacancies and jobs wanted (Jobs@TunnelTalk.com)
c. inventories of equipment for sale (TunnelExchange@TunnelTalk.com)
d. new diary dates and event programs (DiaryDates@TunnelTalk.com)
e. company news, career moves and other important developments (StayConnected@TunnelTalk.com)
- Unless there are specific e-mails to cover communication about different sectors of the site, feel free always to contact us at ContactUs@TunnelTalk.com. This is your gateway for getting your contribution to development and up-to-date content posted for consideration.
- Best regards,