NEW PRODUCTS and INNOVATIONS Audio visual alarm for maximum warning Mar 2010
- Two new alarms systems from Trolex Ltd provide high performance warnings in monitored environments including tunnels and underground space excavations.
- The new TX6851 and TX6852 Audio Visual alarms are robust, high intensity flashing alarms with integral loud audible warnings for use in conjunction with sensors and monitoring systems.
- Intended for heavy-duty applications, the new alarms far exceed the output performance of conventional alarms, using the latest LED technology to combine a high intensity 100Lm light output with an extra loud sounder for wide area alarm coverage at a consistent peak output.
- The TX6851 has a flexible cable connection for direct fitting onto housings and OEM applications, or can be directly mounted onto a Trolex gas detector as a fully integrated safety monitoring system. The TX6852 junction box allows the alarm to be mounted on structures or heavy machinery.
- Available for general purpose use or intrinsically safe for M1 and 2G hazardous areas, the technically advanced circuit means that peak alarm power output is always maintained, even when powered from an intrinsically safe power source.
- The alarm's processor accepts analogue on and off input signals to create a rising and falling system within industry standards but without the expense of further technology, making the equipment convenient and cost effective.
- The Audio Visual alarm can be used with a range of Trolex products for a variety of applications.
Add your comment
- Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments. You share in the wider tunnelling community, so please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language professional.