NEW PRODUCTS and INNOVATIONS Shotcrete robot joins Normet range Nov 2011
Normet News Release
- Normet, the mining and tunnelling equipment and chemicals company, unveiled its new Alpha series shotcrete robot, the Semmco Alpha 30, at the 29th Mining Convention in Acapulco, Mexico.
Semmco Alpha 30 designed for maneuverability
- The Semmco Alpha 30 is a diesel hydraulic mobile unit designed for tunnel profiles up to 7m high and 9m wide. The unit's new NSP 30 concrete pump has a maximum pumping capacity of 30m3/h. The accelerator dosing system, which has a 550-litre accelerator volume, is designed for a variety of modern accelerators. The spraying operation is controlled with a radio or wired remote control.
- Marcelo Anabalon, Chief Operating Officer of Normet (Chile) said: "The new Semmco Alpha 30 is designed with emphasis on environmental and safety issues. Its four wheel drive and four wheel steering make for easier manoeuvreing in narrow tunnels."
- The Alpha 30 is now available for customer orders with earliest deliveries available in January 2012.
Add your comment
- Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments. You share in the wider tunnelling community, so please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language professional.