NEW PRODUCTS and INNOVATIONS Hydrodemolition duo Oct 2011
Aquajet News Release
- Improved automatic and manual features are offered by two new models of concrete-removal robots from Swedish hydrodemolition equipment specialist Aquajet Systems.
- Designed primarily for working on tunnels, bridges, roads, walls and roofs, the robots can handle concrete removal to depths of about 1000mm.
- The 710A features an articulated arm that can be positioned through 360° and has two telescopic joints to reach a maximum height of 3m. The 710H is designed for horizontal deck operations but can be upgraded for vertical applications.
- Both new models supplement the 710V model, introduced to market earlier this year, and which is able to reach heights of up to 7m. All versions come in either Classic manual or the fully computerised Evolution versions, and feature a 2m cutting face which can be upgraded to 4m. All can be powered by diesel or by a hybrid-drive.
- High pressure refurbishment - TunnelTalk, Aug 2010
Add your comment
- Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and comments. You share in the wider tunnelling community, so please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language professional.